Windows and Internet security came a long way since the good old Windows XP days. Installing spy software silently and remotely back then was easy. All you needed was an easy to use spy program like redpill Agent (no longer available) and you where good to go.
Several things changed from those days that makes installing spy software remotely much more difficult:
- User Account Control (UAC) was introduced by Microsoft making silent installs almost impossible.
- Using Exploits to install is no longer a viable option as security updates are now much more widely and quickly rolled out. In Windows 10, automatic updates are on by default and can only be turned off for a short period.
- Advanced Anti-Virus programs no longer just scan for known malware but uses 'Heuristic Analysis' and 'Wisdom of the Crowd'.
- Email services started applying very strict rules as to what type of attachments can be emailed.
- Security awareness has drastically increased in the last couple of years.
Nowadays, installing spy software require a lot of skill and technical know how ... unless you have redpill Hacker! redpill Hacker is a new generation hacking tool that has been designed to make hacking easy, even if you are not a professional. It bypass the issues mentioned above in the following ways:
- Lightweight payloads (spy programs) are used to bypass the UAC security.
- Heavyweight payloads that includes key loggers are installed using advanced Social Engineering templates. These templates are designed to convince the target to run the payload.
- Several techniques unique to redpill Hacker are used to reduce detection rates of anti-virus packages. Each customer also gets a unique edition (special build) to make sure your payloads (spy programs and key loggers) are not known by Anti-Virus companies.
- Instead of trying to do a silent install, redpill Hacker uses a Trojan Horse approach where the target thinks the program does something else while the spy program is secretly installed in the background.
- Various attachment types are supported to allow you to email using even strict email servers like gmail.
- redpill Hacker also includes other tools where no spy software is installed but usernames and passwords are retrieved over the Internet (See Password Phishing Website).
- Even with no website development skills, redpill Hacker allows you to create custom payload websites where payloads (spy programs) are being installed from a web page.
As part of the package, you also get a 30 page training manual. The manual is designed to help you get started but also help you move on to more advanced topics like using payload websites to install spy programs.
For more information visit: http://www.redpill.co.za