A payload website is a website that is created by redpill Hacker that is used to secretly install spy software (the payload) remotely on a target computer.
Example of a Payload website create by redpill Hacker:
In redpill Hacker 5 you could also have created payload websites, but you now have more flexibility to make the website look the way you want it to.
No website development skills required - redpill Hacker will create the website for you in seconds.
redpill Hacker 6 also comes with a new and improved help file to help you with even more advanced topics including:
- Step by step 'getting started' instructions that can turn anyone into a professional hacker.
- Creating payloads (spy install modules) that can be installed - secretly and remotely.
- Different types of payloads and how to use them - including key loggers and modules that secretly retrieve documents.
- Using Social Engineering Templates to remotely install spy software.
- Emailing payloads directly to targets or using redpill Hacker to send the payload.
- Sending bulk emails to a list of targets.
- Creating Password Phishing Websites - to get user names and passwords.
- Creating Payload Websites used to install spy software via a website.
For more information about redpill Hacker visit www.redpill.co.za