redpill Agent has been proven to be one of the best spy programs available. It can be secretly and remotely installed on any computer and is available for only $ 59.95. What is more is that you can install on more than one computer with one license.
The installations however is not unlimited. All the data you receive is linked to one gmail account and if you choose to monitor too many computers with one license, you start to get problems. Read the full article of how multiple installations affect your gmail account here.
There is a better option available if you are serious about hacking:
Ask redpill to develop your own unique version of redpill Agent. For $ 600 they will develop a spy program for you that can do everything redpill Agent can ... and more:
- You get your own install module generator that can create unlimited install modules.
- Each install module can be linked to a different email account (to receive and send the data).
- You can, but do not need to use gmail. It can use any SMTP Email Server.
- It will use redpill Agent technology, but each system is developed from scratch. As you are the only one in the world that will be using this spy program, no anti-virus system will know about the program. It will not be detected by any Anti-Virus (please see notes below).
- It will not be detected by anti-virus (FUD) through the fingerprint detection method. With other words, it will not be in any virus definition files. Some Anti-virus will however block any program that is not known.
- Some anti-virus will flag a program as a potential threat by looking at its behaviour. Although redpill has developed some unique methods of masking some of the behaviour of the program, there are sill some tasks that needs to be preformed that might be enough for some AV to flag it as a potential threat.
- If you do a lot of installations, your program might be added to the virus definition files of AV companies. If that happens, redpill can update your program for a small fee.
Contact redpill if you are interested in developing your own unique spy program.